|Handle Pull at Rated Load||:||45 lb|
|Weight, Base Model||:||52.30 lbs|
- HMI-Certified Lever Hoist
- Capacities of 3/4, Metric Rated, and Standard lifts up to 20 feet.
- The CM Bandit lever hoist is rugged, yet lightweight, design and construction allow for easy transport and use in even the most confining spaces.
- Easy free chaining feature allows for quick take up and positioning of slack chain. Designed not to accidentally free chain while under load.
- 360 degree rotating handle allows for versatile rigging options when working in tight spaces. Double reduction gearing provides easy operation with low handle effort.
- Screwed-on comfortable rubber grip ensures a secure hold in all environments.
- Meets ASME B30.21
- Enclosed Weston type load brake stays clean and dry for positive load positioning.
- Upper and lower hooks feature standard forged safety latches that provide positive and secure load engagement. Hooks are bolted on for easy removal and inspection.
- Upper and lower hooks feature extra wide throat openings to allow for easier attachment to pick points. Hooks swivel 360 degrees for faster positioning. Hooks and Chain made in the USA.
- Impact-resistant stamped steel housing withstands repeated rigorous use.
- Standard powder coat finish on housing and zinc plating on major components for extra protection against corrosion when working in harsh environments.
- 100% load tested gold chromate chain. Proven chain integrity and corrosion resistance.
- Each unit has a unique serial number for easy and accurate identification.
- Shipyard hooks are available as an option on 1-1/2 ton units.
- Optional internal load limiter alerts operator of possible overload by allowing the handle to rotate without lifting a higher-than-capacity load.
- Lifetime Warranty