Reporting to the Service Manager, as a Crane Service Technician you will be responsible for visiting our customer sites across Ontario and performing a variety of duties such as inspecting and maintaining equipment, electrical and mechanical troubleshooting on overhead crane and hoists.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to after hour service calls including weekends if on call.
- Resolve emergency breakdown situations. Inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions
- Determine extent of repair required.
- Ensure Rightways and customers safety policies and procedures are followed at all times. Adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts.
- Test repaired equipment for proper performance. Clean, lubricate and perform other maintenance work.
- Complete and maintain inspection reports and daily timesheets. Provide excellent customer services. Preform other duties as required.
Skills and Specifications:
- Must be able to work well independently.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills
- Fast paced environment – must be able to work well under pressure
Educational and Qualifications:
- Millwright or Electrician License or certificate required or equivalent
- Crane experience is an asset
- Minimum 5 years industry experience
- Must possess a valid driver’s license in good standing.
- Must own steel toed safety boots and basic tools
Please email Your Resume to email@example.com
Call Rightway 905-338-8148.